The Beverly Fire Pit by The Outdoor Plus provides a beautiful round fire pit that will enhance your outdoor space. This fire pit is individually handcrafted in the USA with four different finishes to choose from - hammered copper, corten steel, stainless steel, or powder coat steel. The powder coat steel comes in four different colors - white, grey, black, or copper vein. This fire pit measures at 30x24-inches (D x H) with a maximum BTU output of 50,000. Easily store a standard 20 lb. propane tank in the convenient access door. Each fire pit features an LC Certified system, fire pan, 304 stainless steel burner, key valve, key, hoses, and lava rock. Fire glass is available for upgrade (50 pounds recommended).
Choose from two different ignition options: Electronic Ignition or Match Light. The Smart Weather Electronic Ignition System has been tested in rain, snow, and 55 mph winds to ensure long lasting durability and will reignite if blown out due to wind. The compact system can be wired by your local electrician to be controlled by a pool controller, remote control, or home automated systems to provide effortless control of the fire feature. This LC Certified unit is compatible with 12VAC only (12V to 110V transformers are available) and features a glow plug igniter designed to withstand the elements.
The Match Light Ignition System provides a simple manual ignition process while the 1/4-turn ball valve allows a variable flame height.
- Material - Choose from high quality copper, corten steel, stainless steel, or powder coat steel
- Ignition Type - Match light or electronic ignition
- Fuel Type - Propane or natural gas
- Access Door - Contains access door to store a standard 20 lb. propane tank
- Includes - LC Certified system, 304 stainless steel burner, key valve, key, hoses, and lava rock
Please note: Each TOP Fires product is made to order, therefore all sales are final
What to Consider:
Notes on the (4) different finish options:
The Hammered Copper finish offers a stunning appearance that is designed to patina over time for a one-of-a-kind look while the heavy duty construction ensures this fire pit will withstand the elements.
The Corten Steel finish has been pre-rusted to provide a beautiful rustic color. It is recommended that you sand the fire pit down once a year with sandpaper to prevent rust from continuing all the way through.
The Stainless Steel finish is made from durable 304 grade stainless steel with a brushed stainless steel finish.
The Powder Coated Steel finish offers a strong resistance to rusting, cracking, and scratching allowing it to maintain its color for years to come.
- Overall Dimensions - 42x24-inches (D x H)
- Burning Area - 30-inches (L x W x H)
- Weight - 185 pounds
- BTUs - 90,000 maximum BTU output
- Fire Glass - If upgrading to fire glass, 75 pounds is recommended
FirePitsDirect.ca offers a very simple price match policy. If you find the same item for a lower price from a competitor at the time of purchase, contact us and we'll match it based on the following guidelines:
- We must be able to confirm the lower price in writing (e.g. on a website, published in an advertisement).
- If the item has a manufacturer's minimum sale price policy, we are obligated not to sell below that price.
- We use the daily bank exchange rate when converting USD to CAD.
You may contact us through email or chat to request a price match. We reserve the right to decline to match a competitor's pricing if we feel the competitor is being disingenuous with their prices.
We inventory many of our products in our warehouses in Toronto and Vancouver. This allows us to provide quick and flexible shipping options for the all of Canada. We do not allow for any manufacturer to customer direct shipping as duties and brokerage fees will not be covered by firepitsdirect.ca.
For most items under 150 pounds the standard free shipping on $500+ option will be parcel (FedEx, UPS, Canpar & Canada Post). These are the quickest options. If your order arrives damaged, please be sure to take pictures and provide those to us in order to help us provide proper reparations.
Freight (LTL) Shipping:
For most items over 150 pounds our free standard shipping service will be freight, and will include free curb side delivery and lift gate service. When your order is ready to be delivered, the shipping company will contact you to schedule a time to deliver your order - for this reason, it is critical to provide the most relevant phone number at the time of check out. Upon delivery, the driver will take it off the truck for you but it is your responsibility to bring it onto your property. You will be required to sign for the delivery and inspect the product upon arrival; any damage present upon arrival must be annotated when accepting the delivery, Firepitsdirect.ca is not liable for damages not annotated on the delivery receipt at time of delivery.
Firepitsdirect.ca was created for the sole purpose of providing Canadians a source for their outdoor fire pits need. At this time, we do not ship internationally and have the right to cancel any order placed for delivery outside of Canada.
30 Day Return Policy
At firepitsdirect.ca we want you to be satisfied with the products you purchase; if you don’t feel satisfied for any reason, we allow a simple returns policy that allows you to return any new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund. The refund issued will be for the total amount of the order minus original outbound shipping and any return shipping costs incurred.. If your return is due to an error made by us, you will not be responsible for shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first attempt to work with you to repair the product; if repair is not possible, we’ll work on getting it replaced.
- If your return will be returning to us via Freight service, we will require a photo of the item as you’ve packaged it in order to have a “before” image of the package to protect against any damage caused during return shipping.
- Upon returning an item, be sure the product is clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and you note your RMA number on the outside of the package.
If you’d like to return your item(s), please contact us through the chat feature or email email@example.com.
To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be within 30 days of delivery in new, unused, unassembled, and resalable condition in the original packaging.
- The cost of original outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund total.
- A return shipping label can be available upon request, but will be at your cost
- For returns that require freight service, we can schedule a freight truck to pick up the returning item(s) but you will be responsible for the cost.
- Certain items are not eligible to be returned for under this policy; some items are customized and built to order based on your specifications and do not qualify for a standard return.
- Refund will be applied to the same credit card, paypal, Apple pay, Google pay, or other form of payment used at the time of original transaction.
- Once received, returns are usually processed within 3 days, and can take additional time for your bank to process the transaction.
firepitsdirect.ca reserves the right to refuse a refund if:
- The item returned does not match the original item shipped.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging, either of which were not previously specified by the customer.
- The item was damaged during return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been used and is no longer in new and resalable condition.
In many cases, an exchange may be made to ensure you get the exact item(s) you need. If you’d like to make an exchange contact us, and:
- We will process an RMA/Exchange for the correct item(s)
- At this time, you may purchase the new item(s) in order to get them shipped out sooner or,
- You can return the incorrect item, once we receive the return we will ship out the new item(s).
- Any additional costs will need to be paid for at time of exchange.
- Return shipping will still be your responsibility, though if an exchange is completed you will not be charged original outbound shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.