- Two (2) 5 5/8"H x 8"W vents with mounting plate, extension plate extends overall size up to 10"W
- Two (2) Tapcon® concrete anchors
- Two (2) Lintels 12"L x 3"W (20 gauge galvanized steel)
- Each vent provides 18 square inches of ventilation
FirePitsDirect.ca offers a very simple price match policy. If you find the same item for a lower price from a competitor at the time of purchase, contact us and we'll match it based on the following guidelines:
- We must be able to confirm the lower price in writing (e.g. on a website, published in an advertisement).
- If the item has a manufacturer's minimum sale price policy, we are obligated not to sell below that price.
- We use the daily bank exchange rate when converting USD to CAD.
You may contact us through email or chat to request a price match. We reserve the right to decline to match a competitor's pricing if we feel the competitor is being disingenuous with their prices.
We inventory many of our products in our warehouses in Toronto and Vancouver. This allows us to provide quick and flexible shipping options for the all of Canada. We do not allow for any manufacturer to customer direct shipping as duties and brokerage fees will not be covered by firepitsdirect.ca.
For most items under 150 pounds the standard free shipping on $500+ option will be parcel (FedEx, UPS, Canpar & Canada Post). These are the quickest options. If your order arrives damaged, please be sure to take pictures and provide those to us in order to help us provide proper reparations.
Freight (LTL) Shipping:
For most items over 150 pounds our free standard shipping service will be freight, and will include free curb side delivery and lift gate service. When your order is ready to be delivered, the shipping company will contact you to schedule a time to deliver your order - for this reason, it is critical to provide the most relevant phone number at the time of check out. Upon delivery, the driver will take it off the truck for you but it is your responsibility to bring it onto your property. You will be required to sign for the delivery and inspect the product upon arrival; any damage present upon arrival must be annotated when accepting the delivery, Firepitsdirect.ca is not liable for damages not annotated on the delivery receipt at time of delivery.
Firepitsdirect.ca was created for the sole purpose of providing Canadians a source for their outdoor fire pits need. At this time, we do not ship internationally and have the right to cancel any order placed for delivery outside of Canada.
30 Day Return Policy
At firepitsdirect.ca we want you to be satisfied with the products you purchase; if you don’t feel satisfied for any reason, we allow a simple returns policy that allows you to return any new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund. The refund issued will be for the total amount of the order minus original outbound shipping and any return shipping costs incurred.. If your return is due to an error made by us, you will not be responsible for shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first attempt to work with you to repair the product; if repair is not possible, we’ll work on getting it replaced.
- If your return will be returning to us via Freight service, we will require a photo of the item as you’ve packaged it in order to have a “before” image of the package to protect against any damage caused during return shipping.
- Upon returning an item, be sure the product is clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and you note your RMA number on the outside of the package.
If you’d like to return your item(s), please contact us through the chat feature or email email@example.com.
To be eligible for a return, item(s) must be within 30 days of delivery in new, unused, unassembled, and resalable condition in the original packaging.
- The cost of original outbound shipping will be deducted from your refund total.
- A return shipping label can be available upon request, but will be at your cost
- For returns that require freight service, we can schedule a freight truck to pick up the returning item(s) but you will be responsible for the cost.
- Certain items are not eligible to be returned for under this policy; some items are customized and built to order based on your specifications and do not qualify for a standard return.
- Refund will be applied to the same credit card, paypal, Apple pay, Google pay, or other form of payment used at the time of original transaction.
- Once received, returns are usually processed within 3 days, and can take additional time for your bank to process the transaction.
firepitsdirect.ca reserves the right to refuse a refund if:
- The item returned does not match the original item shipped.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging, either of which were not previously specified by the customer.
- The item was damaged during return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been used and is no longer in new and resalable condition.
In many cases, an exchange may be made to ensure you get the exact item(s) you need. If you’d like to make an exchange contact us, and:
- We will process an RMA/Exchange for the correct item(s)
- At this time, you may purchase the new item(s) in order to get them shipped out sooner or,
- You can return the incorrect item, once we receive the return we will ship out the new item(s).
- Any additional costs will need to be paid for at time of exchange.
- Return shipping will still be your responsibility, though if an exchange is completed you will not be charged original outbound shipping.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.